Sunday 4 December 2016

I STUDIED SEVERAL COMEDIANS AND THEIR CRAFTS BEFORE VENTURING INTO COMEDY - ASIRI

CAN WE MEET YOU?....
My name is Damilare Osundare popularly known as Asiri


YOUR EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
Primary and secondary school in Ibadan. Graduate of microbiology from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife the university with unlimited terabyte.


JOURNEY INTO ENTERTAINMENT
I started off as a comic Actor providing comic relief in Drama sketches and stage plays before I switch to stand up comedy in 2010. Having studied several acts and watched thousands of  stand up comedy videos. I was able to venture into standup in 2010.

PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCES AND EVENTS
To the Glory of God. Have performed at events like AliBaba January first concert Laffmattazz Lafup live The Circus, top notch private gigs, Royal weddings,  multinational end of year parties. The list is long. Don't let me start writing thesis "lolz"


ROLE MODEL
My Role model is Bovi

MENTORS
I have teachers and coaches ranging from my spiritual heads as well as frontliners in the industry

SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR LATEST WORK
Bayo the erudite is my ongoing project a hilarious tale of an unemployed erudite.
Its a long term online series. Currently we are in location and working out greater scenes. An obvious improvement of the former episodes. Our fans really embraced the few episodes we have dropped. We assure them that Bayo the erudite will be the greatest series to hit their screen in 2017.


WHEN YOU ARE NOT WORKING, WHAT DO YOU DO?
When am not working I read and daydream.

YOUR CONTACTS
Facebook: Asiri
Instagram @asiricomedy
Twitter @asiricomedy
Snapchat @asiricomedy
Email asiricomedy@gmail.com
Contact 08063788501

Remember to subscribe to our YOUTUBE CHANNEL to catch up with more entertaining videos.

Like us on FACEBOOK

Follow Us on our social platforms.
Twitter: @laffmattazz
Instagram: @laffmattazztv
Facebook: Laffmattazz
Twitter: @gbengaadeyinka
Instagram: @gbengaadeyinka1stgcon

Snapchat : gcon1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment