Monday 21 November 2016

I STARTED AS A REPLACEMENT MC - DR SMILE

> CAN WE MEET YOU?

My name is OGUNLEYE OLUWAPAMILERIN OLAMILEKAN popularly known as Dr Smile also known as "The Emperor", I was born in the early 80's in the city of Akure the capital of Ondo State, I am humble, gentle, blunt yet reserved guy, bottled by the environment I live in. God fearing and adventurous, a father, husband, master of ceremony and a stand-up comedian base in Abeokuta, Ogun state.


> YOUR EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND

I attended Aquinas college & Akure academy for my secondary school, studied  linguistics at University of Ibadan.


> JOURNEY INTO ENTERTAINMENT

It was my sister's birthday party on the 23rd of April , 2004, he MC she invited didn't show up so due to the fact that I talk a lot amidst friends, they decided to push me to anchor the event which I did and it came out very well, after the event I got another gig from her friend and others they say is history.

> PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCES AND EVENTS

With the grace of God I have performed on several big platforms like Laffmatazz with Gbenga Adeyinka and Friends (Ibadan & Abeokuta edition), WEMA bank directors party, MTN, CityPeople entertainment awards, Leadways Insurance director's sent forth dinner, CBN end of the year party 2013/14, Ogun state legal year 2014/2015, An Evening with the former president Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, Diamond bank 20years anniversary and award night, Mimee noodles end of the  year party, Guinness raffle draw (southwest tour), Action bitters funfair in Abeokuta, Berachah 2015 (sent forth party for Mrs Fashola, former 1st Lady of Lagos state) to name a few. 


> ROLE MODELS

Basketmouth, Bovi, Gbenga Adeyinka D'1st1st,Tejubabyface 


> MENTORS

Tee A,Owen gee,Mc abbey, Lepacious Bose and Gordons.


> WHAT SHOULD YOUR FANS WATCH OUT FOR?

Working on a monthly show tagged Drsmile and the Kings which will debut on the 18th of Dec, 2016


> WHEN YOU ARE NOT WORKING, WHAT DO YOU DO?

I watch movies 


CONTACTS

Facebook – Drsmilecomedian 

Twitter - Drsmile001

Email: drsmilecomedian@gmail.com 

Instagram - Drsmilecomedian 

Snapchat - drsmilecomedian 

Telephone –07011157778/07055257474


Remember to subscribe to our YOUTUBE CHANNEL to catch up with more entertaining videos.

Like us on FACEBOOK

Follow Us on our social platforms.
Twitter: @laffmattazz
Instagram: @laffmattazztv
Facebook: Laffmattazz
Twitter: @gbengaadeyinka
Instagram: @gbengaadeyinka1stgcon

Snapchat : gcon1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment