Friday 25 November 2016

I'M A GRADUATE OF THE STREET UNIVERSITY - OLALAKESIDE (SHANAWOLE)

>CAN WE MEET YOU?
My name is olamilekan ogunlowo popularly known as olalakeside aka Elegushi spender Mr Shanawole


>YOUR EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
I attended Ijeshatedo Primary School and  Ijeshatedo Grammar School. Then I will say I graduated from street University.

>JOURNEY INTO ENTERTAINMENT
It has been rough and tough but thank God we're able to see the Light at the end of the tunnel... I'm not where I want to be, way on top but am not where I used to be.




>PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCES AND EVENTS
I've graced so many event in which I couldn't even remember, but I can remember vividly the Laff Mattaz show with Gbenga Adeyinka at Osogbo and Abeokuta, There was a massive turn up and the stage was shut down.. I also remember the Show i performed at Dubai White Party that was held be BilliyQue Ent, Not forgetting the Bene Republic show, where i was presented an Extreme Award for the best Street song and the Best Popperholic of the year award 2014 & 2015.

>ROLE MODEL
My roll model is Wole shoyinka

>MENTORS
My mentors are Akon, R. Kelly, Tinny.

> SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR LATEST WORK
I just dropped two of my new singles titled: Champagne and Pano, which is making wave right now and my new video is out already tittled "Collectti", is getting airplay in your favorite TV stations now.



> WHAT SHOULD YOUR FANS LOOKOUT FOR?
I will be dropping another single this December with my Boss 9ice tittled "Orire". To all my fans out there just watch out for the best of Olalakeside,  You all know i can't disappoint you... Oooma loud Gon....

> Your CONTACT
Email - olanaira123@gmail.com

Instagram- @officialolalakeside

Remember to subscribe to our YOUTUBE CHANNEL to catch up with more entertaining videos.

Like us on FACEBOOK

Follow Us on our social platforms.
Twitter: @laffmattazz
Instagram: @laffmattazztv
Facebook: Laffmattazz
Twitter: @gbengaadeyinka
Instagram: @gbengaadeyinka1stgcon

Snapchat : gcon1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment