Friday 18 November 2016

ALL SEATS RESERVED, NO PLACE FOR YOUR KIND HERE - ABISOLA

CAN WE MEET YOU?
My name is Banjo Oladapo Abisola popularly known as ABISOLA, hails from Ogun State, Ijebu Igbo to be precise. From a family of six.

YOUR EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
Had my primary education in Army Command Nurser and Primary school, later had my secondary education in Crown College, Abeokuta, went to Olabisi Onabanjo University where I studied Computer science and currently I'm runing my postgraduate in the University of Lagos studing Surveying And Geoinformatics.

JOURNEY INTO ENTERTAINMENT 
Started officially in the year 2012 as a solo artist.

PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCES AND EVENTS
Brilla fm Wave your banner, Miss Arewa Osun beauty peageant, 101 arabian nite,Ogun state christmas party e.t.c

ROLE MODELS
I really admire these set of icons Commander Ebenezer obey, Asa,2face and Tracy Chapman. 



MENTORS
Gbenga Adeyinka, Murphy Ijemba, Sean Amadi.

SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR LATEST WORK
It's titled Olowolayemo (the world knows only the rich). Wrote the song after I had an experience in the club where we were told that the seats were all reserved, and we couldn't find a seat all through the night. Felt so bad, so I got back home and had to write about the experience.


WHAT ELSE ARE YOU WORKING ON/WHAT SHOULD YOUR FANS LOOKOUT FOR?
Coming out with a couple of videos, more irresistible great songs.

WHEN YOU ARE NOT WORKING, WHAT DO YOU DO? 
I play video games, and most times I love being with kids.

YOUR CONTACTS
Facebook – ABISOLA Oladapo

Twitter - @I_amabisola 

Email - bookabisola@gmail.com

Instagram- @abisolanoni 

Snapchat - Abisolanoni 
Telephone – 08066634469


Remember to subscribe to our YOUTUBE CHANNEL to catch up with more entertaining videos.

Like us on FACEBOOK

Follow Us on our social platforms.
Twitter: @laffmattazz
Instagram: @laffmattazztv
Facebook: Laffmattazz
Twitter: @gbengaadeyinka
Instagram: @gbengaadeyinka1stgcon

Snapchat : gcon1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment